Holidays until the end of August! Finally!
Very excited to start working with the new big weaving machine in TextielLab Tilburg! (Article in Dutch).
Happy New Year to all and best wishes for 2021!!
My new solo exhibition, Uncertain Where the Next Wind Blows, was meant to open in Henie Onstad Kunstsenter on November 13th 2020 but had to close immediately after installing because of the pandemic and is still closed until today. The end of this exhibition was foreseen for January 31st 2021 and later for February 2021 but has now been prolonged until May 23rd 2021. For an impression see the video underneath.
Back in the atelier!
I will be on my summer break from August 6th until September 20th. Stay safe and healthy!
At this moment I am, next to the exhibitions underneath, also participating in the following group shows:
- Mirrors of Time in Kasteel d'Aspremont-Lynden in Oud-Rekem, Belgium, from July 25th until September 27th.
- Restons Unis - Grands Soirs et Petits Matins at Galerie Perrotin, Paris, France, from July 24th until August 14th.
- L'Heure Bleue at Gallery Sofie Van de Velde in Antwerp, Belgium from June 9th until August 23rd.
- Critical Zones, Zentrum für Kunst und Medientechnologie (ZKM), Karlsruhe,Germany, from May 23th until February 28, 2021.
- Global(e) Resistance at Centre Pompidou, Paris, France from July 29th until January 4th, 2021.
My solo exhibition There's No Such Thing as Solid Ground at Martin-Gropius-Bau, Berlin, which was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will now open on July 9th and continues until December 13th 2020.
Despite the pandemic a small group exhibition, Stories and Poems opens on June 4th at Amsterdam Art Gallery at Capital C. Due to the current measurements, the exhibition is only open by appointment from June 4th until September 13th, from Monday - Friday, 10-16 hrs.
The group exhibition Our World is Burning at Palais de Tokyo, Paris, has been extended until September 1st 2020.
My solo exhibition From Where I Stand at Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (MIMA), Middlesbrough, had to close some days after the opening on March 14th because of COVID-19. I am happy to announce that the exhibition will be prolonged until February 21st, 2021.
The open-air group exhibition Into Nature, planned to run from June 27th until September 13th 2020 in Bargerveen near Emmen, has been cancelled and will now take place in Summer 2021.
The group exhibition Amuse-bouche. The Taste of Art at Museum Tinguely, Basel, has been extended until July 26th 2020.